Friday, February 15, 2008

Post- Valentines Day

Yesterday, by far was the best Valentine's Day I've had in 21 years. At 7p, I went to a local coffee shop to see Chod and Adelee play, and hang out with some close friends. I was able to "shoot the breeze" with Scott, Christin, Beth, and Matt, and chill while listening to some great music. I have to say... coffee shop outings are my favorite pastime... :)

Anyway, afterwards at 10, Weston, Cassandra, Becca and I went to Steak and Shake to get some late night grub... and ended up staying there past midnight. My eyes were shutting while we were sitting there eating and talking... but it was an amazing 2 hours. Forget 2 hours... it was an amazing night.

So, here's one of the many pics I was able to take last night... Hope you enjoy.

No comments: