Saturday, February 2, 2008

"Have I told you lately
How much you mean to me
Every word from your mouth
Is like a drop of honey
The stars would fall for you
And I would die for you..."

So, I was driving home from spending time with 5 of my favorite people in the world... and I had this song in my head. I stepped out of the car and began a tired walk to my back door, when I just happened to glance up... The sky looked extraordinary. The stars were as vivid as if I were standing beneath a Tennessee sky. I wonder how many people looked up at those same stars tonight and marveled at the amazing artistry with which they were designed.

Well... the tune of Stars Would Fall is still ringing in my head, as it has for the past week... and I'm ready for bed.

Goodnight to you, and goodnight to the one for whom the stars would fall.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And I would die for you...

what a great connection with the message today.