Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The old has passed away...

At Hilltop today... the hog barn started it's journey toward oblivion. I didn't realize until it was almost too late just how many great treasures were just beyond the doors of that once very inhabited barn. I had every intention of just visiting for a few short minutes to capture the exterior of the barn before it was destroyed, but of course, I'm entirely incapable of putting aside a potential photography adventure.

I went inside, and just started snapping the camera, and... it was fantastic! I'll post pics up on the Facebook soon, but for right now, I'll show you a snapshot of a very cool, very old truck door that I plan on finding a home for.



I'm not sure what to do with it yet, but I can't just let it go to a scrap yard. Any ideas?

No comments: