Thursday, March 19, 2009

I wonder if anything can give me as much pleasure as looking back on the day and noting just how productive it was. I know that the Lord absolutely gives strength for the moment, and that was the kind of strength that I needed today. The dishes are done, 2 loads of laundry washed, dried and put away, dusting, and vacuuming done... etc. After all that, I was tired, but knew that a visit to the grocery was needed so, off to Kroger I went... I was in and out of the store in 30 minutes, back home and off to our weekly singles get together at Barbs.

Usually, after a day like that, I'm certainly not in the right mood to write a blog entry, but one can't have a gloriously productive Spring day, and not share that with others. :)

I'm hoping to increase the number of times I update this... In the past, I've attempted to begin writing again to no avail, but hopefully, this goal will pull through and you will see more of me in the blogging world.

As for an update on the English family... Last I heard, labor wasn't going as planned, so a C-section was a potential option, but Arlena does not seem to favor that at all. We're praying that the Lord allows her to give birth naturally, and that Baby English is here very soon.

With that, I guess I'll say adieu. I hope to be posting some new pictures soon... 2 maternity photo shoots, along with a very fun family p. shoot... so keep checking in.

Goodnight. :)

No comments: