Friday, March 27, 2009

I guess I should probably be in bed right now, but oh well. It's difficult to fall asleep when my mind is still moving so fast.

I finally buckled down these past two days and worked on my resume. It's a blessing to know that it's a few lines short of being done. Hopefully, along with a completed resume will come a substantial job. I'm weary of describing myself as a Liberal Arts graduate who is searching for work.

AND... hopefully, along with a completed resume, and a substantial job will come a relocation. My mom frequently reminds me- "moving out isn't Biblical", to which I only respond with silence and a nod. Talking about moving out only causes tension, so during conversations having to do with it, the Lord has on many occasions placed a much needed guard over my mouth.

I'm sure the time to move out and away will come soon enough, but in the meantime, interior decorating books give me quite the release. :)

Well, I guess I'll head off to bed now... I'd like to be at least somewhat alert for the busy day tomorrow. Before I go, here are a few verses the Lord has encouraged my heart with this week... I'm hoping they'll do the same for you.

"I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to You among the nations. For Your lovingkindness is great to the heavens and Your truth to the clouds. Be exalted above the heavens, O God; Let Your glory be above all the earth." -Psalm 57:9-11

No comments: