Thursday, June 4, 2009

Change

This week, I stand in complete awe of my amazing Lord. I've watched His hand at work in every little detail of my life and in the lives of those around me.

He's changing my priorities, and changing my heart right along with that. I'm thankful.

Graduation happens next week, and then the time normally used on school will be well spent on this "dream job" I've been so graciously given.

Currently, I'm working on the Thorpe wedding photos, preparing for a portrait shoot in the beginning of August, and figuring out the details for a shoot next week. Can I really ask for more? If you were to ask me 5 years ago what I'd be doing at 23 years old, I probably would have shrugged, and responded with a blanket statement that I've grown quite used to: "I'm not sure, but God knows."

It's a wonderful thing to be growing more confident in my indescribable God, and in how He's shaped me.

No comments: