Saturday, January 19, 2008

This is to no one in particular, due to the fact that it seems not many read this blog... but, an honest desire I've had lately is to travel. Great photography-worthy scenes come along quite frequently here in the great state of Ohio, but I'm sure that the exotic places of the world hold much more. Hmmm... Barbados sounds lovely, or perhaps... Hawaii or something. Honestly though, how often do opportunities like that really come along? Close to never. Oh well. I'll make the best of striking sunsets, and busy people.

On a different note, I gave reference to a man's blog by the name of "OnePicADay" a couple of weeks ago. I don't think it would be a bad idea for me to post one picture a day. In light of this favorite hobby, and what I hope will one day be a career... posting a picture a day does not seem too daunting a task. So, to whom it may concern... here's today's picture:
This photograph was taken two summers ago. To me, this picture represents a moment of serenity...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read your posts :)

i thought you might like this site my Dad sent to me http://www.e-water.net/index_en.php

have a great Monday!

Tess said...

Lauren, I really like that site! The videos on there remind me of the ones that Pastor Jim shows in the sermons sometimes... very cool. :)