Thursday, September 4, 2008

Inspired

...or perhaps motivated... I can't decide which. I'm viewing other's work on Etsy, and trying to get a better idea of who I am as a photographer, and how I want to showcase my work. Everyone has a personal style, and at times, I feel as though I am only mimicking what others perceive to be creative. Oh well. I'll get it. Sometime.

We're in a fast-paced culture, but trying to get word out about an uprising attempt at a business is a slower process than I had ever anticipated. It seems that I don't have enough time, but maybe I'm just using that as an excuse.

Goodness. Now that I've drowned you with my anxieties, let's move on to a lighter subject. :) Brittany and I went school book shopping today. It's amazing what the Lord does through the process of discipleship. We began almost a year ago, sitting across the table from one another, sharing with not so many words the intricacies of life... It's become one of the best parts of my week to hang out with her. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have I ever told you how much I like your blog title?

Keep on trying! It was such a blessing to be posted on the home page and have thousands of people see my work! God cares.

Prov 3:13-14 <3