Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Alright... I'm in the vacation mood. There's no way around it, and there's no calming down the urge to take a long walk on the sandy shores of the ocean. We haven't been on a true vacation since last summer... and that may not seem like a very long time to you, but to me... well... let's just say I'm getting antsy.

Chances are that we won't go to the ocean, but to a local lake instead. Let's do a visual comparison, shall we?

Here's Lake Cumberland...



Here's VA Beach...

Are you seeing my dilemma? I most certainly want to be thankful if our plans remain the same (lake vacation), but I sure wouldn't mind being one of those colorfully dressed individuals laying beneath an umbrella, and listening to the crashing of the waves.

Well... I'm off to refine my writing skills in English class...

No comments: