Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Just Chillin'

Well... I'm sitting here on the couch, computer in my lap, and listening to Magic by Colbie Caillat. It's been a pretty peaceful day, thus far. After waking up to the smell of eggs, and maple syrup... I cleaned the kitchen, did 2 loads of laundry, read (Habakkuk was very cool today...) and planned errands for later.

I've been thinking all day today about the body of believers that the Lord has placed me in. It's awesome to look back at what we were 10 years ago, and what we are now. The people that the Lord has put in my life are absolutely amazing. He's given me this group of friends, and these are some of the most incredible people I've ever known: Matt and Laura, Rich and Lauren, Weston and Cassandra, Sean and Heather, Jon and Emily, Scott and Christin, Matt K., and Darwin and Arlena. These are my best friends... the saints... my true family... the people I love more than life. They're so real... so genuine... they love the Father, and His word, and they love each other. I've truly been blessed beyond what I could ever deserve.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praise Jesus and the Father! He can use us?! Thats awesome. :D